LPN - Home Health in Franklin, Tennessee - Careers at SunCrest Home Health - Franklin TN
Company: SunCrest Home Health - Franklin TN
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible
for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled
care in the patient's home.
SunCrest Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- LA: Current LPN Licensure in LA without restrictions. At a
minimum, one year of experience working as an LPN.
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MS, MO, NC, OH,
OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI: No additional state
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: SunCrest Home Health - Franklin TN, Franklin , LPN - Home Health in Franklin, Tennessee - Careers at SunCrest Home Health - Franklin TN, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!