Pediatric Oncology Nurse
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: September 24, 2019
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER - NASHVILLE, TN
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY
FULL TIME NIGHTS
OUR MISSION- ABOVE ALL ELSE, WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE CARE AND
IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY by FORTUNE MAGAZINE. Are
you looking for an employer with many different career options and
a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
* Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* New Extended Family Leave
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
It all started here! TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is our
original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility
offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health,
24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences,
oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder,
and women's services. CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER'S 43-ACRE CAMPUS is
home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar
Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial
Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial,
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
THE CHILDREN\'S HOSPITAL @ TRISTAR CENTENNIAL:
- 24/7 Board Certified Pediatric Intensivist & Emergency Physician
Support in a dedicated PICU & Pediatric ER
- Child Life Specialist support
- Other services include dedicated Level 3 Neonatal ICU, Pediatric
Medical/Surgical & Oncology Units, Infusion Clinic, Kids Express,
Neurodiagnostic, Interventional Radiology, Sleep Medicine,
Cardiology Diagnostics and Surgical Services
* Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE
values, and Patient Promise.
* Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on
symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
* Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
* Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as
indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
* Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains
accountability for patient care
* Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or
caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
* Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the
delivery of patient care.
* Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all
policies and procedures related to the performance of job
* RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing
from a compact state.
* BLS from the American Heart Association.
* PALS within 6 months
* Pediatric Chemotherapy Certification within 6 months
* Pediatric and/or Oncology experience preferred
ARMY MOS - 66W and 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients
and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected category in
accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , Pediatric Oncology Nurse, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!