Psychiatric Nurse - RN - Adult
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Pinewood Springs - Columbia, TN
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named aWorld's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options
and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA
at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
TriStar Maury Regional Behavioral Health is a new 60-bed, 49,900
sq. ft. facility that will be located at 1001 North James Campbell
Boulevard in Columbia, Tennessee. The facility will serve both
adult and adolescent patients.
We are seeking Registered Nurses for our Behavioral Health hospital
to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high
quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within the designated unit.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
- TriStar Pinewood Springs is a part of the HCA family and
receive continued educations, family feel work environment, support
of the nations largest healthcare provider, and career advancement
opportunities within clinical leadership and or administrative
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology,
and psychosocial systems.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along
with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to
participate in patient's treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals
- Plans, directs and evaluates care throughout the facility
- relates effectively with other shifts for continuity of
- promotes teamwork with other departments, programs and
- participates in all phases of education, maintenance of
records, and upgrading of policies, procedures and skills of
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Current Registered
Nurse in the state of Tennessee.Behavioral Health experience
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Franklin , Psychiatric Nurse - RN - Adult, Healthcare , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!