Apheresis Nurse Lead - RN
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: October 24, 2019
Description SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center --- Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
PlannerRegistered Nurse (RN) --- Infusion Center Apheresis - Monday
through Friday 8 hour shifts with some weekend call required.
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized,
including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in
the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer
management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care,
many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and
thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position
will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Oncology Outpatient Infusion Center (OPINF)--is located on 3N
Sarah Cannon and provides infusion support services for medical
oncology, hematological oncology, hematological disorders,
pre-/post blood and marrow transplantations for the adult and
geriatric patient.----The Physicians--- Offices and Patient
Registration are entry points for patients
- Demonstratesthe facility---s Standards of Performance, ICARE
values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through
onsymptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess,plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as
indicated by thepatient---s responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriateand safe, but retains
accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education forthe patient, family, and
or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety andinfection control, in the
delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge ofand complies with all
policies and procedures related to the performance of job
Qualifications Qualifications:RN licensure by TN Board of Nursing
or a Board of Nursing from a compact stateBLS from the American
Heart AssociationOncology Nursing Society Chemotherapy and
Biotherapy Administration Provider Card w/in 6 months of hire for
RNs with six months Oncology experience or 12 months if no Oncology
experience.Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)or BMT Certified Nurse,
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Franklin , Apheresis Nurse Lead - RN, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!