Posted on: February 14, 2020
- Six months experience in kitchen operations and execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders
within established average ticket time and to prepare several
different orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers,
or ovens according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Perform required sanitation procedures.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of
entire kitchen including food prep area, cooking equipment,
counters, shelves, utensils, and storage areas.
- Follow all procedures to ensure that the facility is clean,
safe, and in good repair for both associates and guests.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled
- Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks,
black belt.AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal
employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal,
state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does
not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's
race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal,
state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits,
and termination of employment.
- Age 18 or older.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses
or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and
volume.Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing on
a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
Associated topics: appetizer, cocinero, commercial, commercial
kitchen, cutter, dinner, fryer, kitchen, roasting, stove
Keywords: AMC, Franklin , Cook (339854), Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!