Company: Honeysuckle Inc
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Description: Come grow with us!! POP Hospitality Group began
humbly in 2001 and currently operates 4 distinctively Nashville
concepts in Midtown, SoBro, Five Points and Franklin. We have more
expansion on the horizon, and along with that, exciting advancement
opportunities. We are currently looking to hire experienced
Chefs..We have a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn't
just a job, it's a career. In a local privately-owned company like
ours, you will have the opportunity to shine and advance within our
ranks; all the way to Managing Partner.The ideal Chef candidate
will have at least three years of kitchen management experience
working in a casual or upscale full-service restaurant with
demonstrated outstanding leadership skills. In addition, we expect
you to have passion for developing others and to embrace our
growing restaurant group's mission.Responsible for all kitchen
functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of
quality standards, sanitation and cleanliness, training of
employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation,
portion, cost control, and sanitation and cleanliness. Chef
- Competitive salary
- Attainable monthly bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Health Care Options after 60 Days
- Company provided parking
- Meal and Discount PrivilegesChef Essential Functions:
- Buys or supervises purchase of food daily, taking advantage of
fresh foods in season and developing a roster of reliable merchants
of quality foods.
- Monitors receipt of supplies and proper storage.
- Forecasts food and labor costs
- Hires kitchen staff, draws up work schedules, evaluates job
performances, and discharges unsatisfactory employees.
- Trains all culinary staff as necessary to prepare new and
- Plans plating of food to maximize the visual impact and checks
to make sure that the presentation is proper.
- Works with wait staff to ensure they are well trained and used
efficiently to provide prompt, polite service.
- Inspects kitchen and dining room to ensure that proper hygiene
and safety standards are strictly observed and that the dining room
is always pristine and attractive.
- Responsible for menu cost control; labor cost control and
achieving forecasted budgets.
- Responsible for care and maintenance of all equipment in food
- Inspects all refrigerators and storerooms for excessive
inventories, over-preparation and spoilage, and to ensure that
sanitation is maintained in all food and beverage areas.
- Meets requirements set by the Board of Health.
- Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication between
- Promotes a positive, professional and harassment-free
environment for guests and employees alike.
- Performs other duties as requested.Job Type: Full-time Pay:
Based on experience PM21.Requirements:
- Currently a salaried kitchen manager or chef in the
restaurant/hospitality industry is preferred.
- Hands-on, Detail-Orientated, and Career-Minded Management
Professional with Outstanding Time Management and Interpersonal
- Must have at least three years of kitchen management experience
in a casual or upscale full-service restaurant
- Must be willing to work hands on with the team, in any area of
Keywords: Honeysuckle Inc, Franklin , Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!