Posted on: September 19, 2022
Position: Banquet Server
Reports to: Banquet Event Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Southall is a premier destination bringing nature, produce and
people together in a powerful and unique way. The Banquet Server
will provide service to Event guests throughout the property's
multiple Meeting spaces and Outdoor Event spaces.
Skills and Experience:
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a
timely and professional manner, deferring to the BEO when necessary
to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To make Banquet captain aware of all guest comments and
- To act to ensure guest satisfaction, including previewing all
banquet event orders, meeting with banquet captain prior to
functions regarding special requirements.
- To extend a courteous, friendly, and professional greeting to
- To verify with the Banquet Captain that room, is set up to
- To ensure proper execution of all banquet functions, including
meeting all customer specifications and special requests.
- To maintain the proper care and cleanliness of tableware and
serving equipment, handling both to minimize breakage.
- To ensure that all banquet equipment is kept in good working
- Maintain cleanliness standards and excellent condition of
equipment and surrounding work areas
- To attend to pre-service meetings with banquet captain, to
ensure service standards.
- To check all banquet rooms daily and to immediately report any
maintenance problem to the Engineering Department.
- To immediately report all suspicious occurrences and hazardous
- To always maintain the cleanliness and safety of work
- To ensure safe work practices of all banquet staff, including
compliance with company and departmental safety rules and
regulations and the proper use and handling of all relevant
Skills and Experience:
- Detail oriented.
- Organized and efficient.
- High quality standards for production and service.
- Diplomatic and calm.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Good team player.
- Customer service focus.
- Able to work productively with little supervision.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Able to effectively direct staff
Education and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 50 lbs
- Available to work weekends, evenings and/or holidays
- Must be able to walk and stand for prolonged periods as needed
and able to work in all weather conditions
Keywords: Southall, Franklin , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!