Loan Officer, Retail Center
Company: Carrington Mortgage Services
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure
stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a
fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by
providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly
all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions
in the United States.
What We Offer:
LEADS, LEADS, LEADS!
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your career
- Employee referral bonuses so you'll get the opportunity to work
with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- Educational Reimbursement.
Our Portfolio Loan Officer is responsible for advising customers
regarding their options for obtaining a new mortgage or refinancing
an existing mortgage.
Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and
procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein
the company operates.
Prospect for new business by maintaining scheduled branch hours to
accept inbound call transfers from Customer Contact Specialists,
mail solicitation campaigns, and inbound inquiry customer
Ensure accurate and specific disposition of call transfer leads.
Make outbound calls to leads in existing portfolio.
- Base pay and industry leading commission plan.
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to
550 Fico, 100% financing.
- Paperless loan file flow and process.
- Aggressive underwriting: we manual underwrite over 80% of our
- Ability to originate national.
- Multi-tiered Lead System (including warm transfers).
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Working on Exclusive Portfolio loans.
SUPPORT! - Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License.
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols.
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems.
Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of
the company that applicants be considered for positions for which
they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally
protected category. Carrington will make reasonable accommodations
for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant
or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose
an undue hardship on the company.
Keywords: Carrington Mortgage Services, Franklin , Loan Officer, Retail Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!