Guest Services Representative - Full-Time
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Darrell Waltrip Buick GMCLocation: 1440 Murfreesboro Rd,
Franklin, Tennessee 37067Job DescriptionSummary: Ensures friendly
and receptive environment for guests and provides administrative
functions of the sales department through accurate recording of
customer traffic and production of reports with critical sales
process metrics.Supervisory Responsibilities: - This job has no
direct supervisory responsibilities.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following:
- Performs opening and closing Guest Services procedures.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a courteous, prompt, and
- Directs phone calls to the appropriate person
- Takes accurate messages.
- Directs customers to the appropriate person or department.
- Manages the desk log, phone up log, loaner agreement log,
dealer plate log, and gas card log.
- Tracks and filters all incoming calls and takes messages.
- Communicates effectively with Guest Services Manager and
- Reconciles/updates data entry with dealership software.
- Produces Daily Reports: Daily Update (1, 5, Close), Performance
Metric (core Guests Services reports).
- Walks around the showroom hourly to offer refreshments to
- Provides a warm, positive and happy environment for Guests,
their children and fellow teammates.
- Helps maintain a clean and comfortable environment (monitor
- Provides new hire Customer Management training when
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
system - - - - -
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
medical conditions to perform the essential functions.Desired
Education:o - -GED--- - -High School Diplomao - -Associate Degreeo
- -Bachelor Degreeo - -Master Degreeo - -Doctorate DegreeField of
Study/Work Experience:o - -Accountingo - -Automotiveo - -Businesso
- -Human Resourceso - -Information TechnologyDesired Work
Experience:--- - -up to 3 yearso - -3-5 yearso - -5+
yearsEducation/Experience:Previous customer service experience
desired. - Excellent interpersonal, communication, and
organizational skills are required.Certificates and Licenses:o -
-Valid Driver's Licenseo - -Automobile Salesperson LicenseComputer
Skills:Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products. - Ability
to learn Dealership Management System and web based applications
utilized in operations.Communication Skills:Ability to understand
and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with
customers and companypersonnel.Attendance Expectations:The position
requires regular and predictable attendance. - Scheduled shifts may
include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to walk, stand, sit; use hands to finger, handle, and
feel.Environment Demands:Duties are performed primarily in the
showroom or outdoor sales lot. - Heavy phone work. Work includes
frequent clerical and administrative responsibilities and
interaction with customers and employees. - Due to the nature of
this position, employee may be exposed to various work
environments.Verbal and Writing Ability:Ability to read and
comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. -Math
Ability:Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.Reasoning
Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations. -Core
Values:To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following Core Values:Servant LeadershipServant
Leaders consciously put the needs of others before their own,
because to serve people is to value them.Teamwork through Trust &
RespectDiversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one
another we can work as a team to achieve at a high
level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with people, in an
effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the
law, drives every action we take and every decision we
make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company. #cbHendrick is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Franklin , Guest Services Representative - Full-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...