Company: Perry's Restaurants
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The Prep position will be responsible for the preparation of the
items needed for various food stations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow recipes, procedures, portion controls and presentation
specifications as set.
- Set-up station(s) according to restaurant guidelines.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Perform basic preparation duties, including.
- Prepare and plate food items as directed in a sanitary and
- Maintains par level set by Executive Chef an or Sous
- Proper labeling and storage of all prepared item to spec.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and
devices used for cooking.
- Maintain a clean and orderly cooking station and adhere to
health and safety standards.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by the Chefs or Managers at any time.Qualifications
- Must have experience in similar position, fine dining
- Basic understanding of cooking.
- Ability to take direction.
- Good listening skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of how to properly use
and maintain all equipment in station.Required
Keywords: Perry's Restaurants, Franklin , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!