Attendant Beverage Cart in Franklin, TN at Temple Hills Country Club
Company: Franklin, TN, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Beverage Cart Attendant is responsible for Building
Relationships, Enhancing Member Experience and Enriching Lives by
providing STAR Service to Members and Guests. Ensuring the Member's
and guest's complete satisfaction while playing on the golf course
or other designated areas.Day-to-Day
- Greet Members promptly by name and make introductions with
guests, always maintaining a polite and friendly manner. Know and
follow golf etiquette when approaching a golf group.
- Provide timely coverage of assigned golf course(s), anticipate
visits to each group every 4-5 holes and maintain communication
with other attendants and management.
- Collect payments (i.e., cash, Member charge, etc.) and
accurately reconcile daily bank at the conclusion of each shift.
Process all business for the day and deposit in designated
- Safely secure all products on the beverage cart including cash
bank, keys, etc. and other company property as assigned.
- Clean and sanitize the beverage cart of all food, ice, and
trash at the end of each shift. Ensure health code standards are
always met. About You
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. The
ability to follow instructions well.
- You are comfortable working mostly outdoors.
- A high school diploma is preferred. Have more questions? Check
out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter FacebookInvited is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Franklin, TN, United States, Franklin , Attendant Beverage Cart in Franklin, TN at Temple Hills Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!