HR Specialist - HRIS & Analytics
Company: Red Collar Pet Foods, Inc.
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job Location:: Franklin, TN - Franklin, TN
Red Collar Pet Foods is looking for a Human Resources Specialist to
join our exciting new pet food business that is headquartered in
Franklin, TN. Who is Red Collar? We are pet people, and to us pets
are family. We believe that they deserve good food made with
wholesome and balanced nutrition in every bag and bowl. It is our
commitment to quality ingredients and manufacturing exclusively in
the U.S. which makes us all proud of our company and the pets we
Purpose of Role
The HR Specialist will maintain and administer all aspects of the
Red Collar Pet Foods HR Information System with an emphasis on
analytics and reporting. This includes but is not limited to
maintaining HR systems, compiling key HR metrics & reports,
supporting special projects, advising on system changes, training
key users, data and reports. This role will report to the HR
Director and will support an associate population of over 700+ that
is spread across various states. The role is based out of the
corporate location in Franklin and operates in a pet friendly, open
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may
include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and
upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify
system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements
- Manages permissions, access, customization, and similar system
operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated
queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data
reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR,
information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for
HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS
providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to manage through highly confidential situations and
- HR Employment Law & HR compliance documentation
- Working knowledge/experience with Paycom HR systems is highly
preferred or similar integrated HRIS / Payroll system
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of activities in an open
work environment with frequent distractions.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint and basic experience with Word
- Strong Analytical skills, having the ability to turn data into
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Bachelor's degree in fields relating to HR, IT, Data Analytics
- Continuing education in HR practices, i.e. certification, SHRM,
- Min 2 years' experience in human resources role or similar
- Technical and functional knowledge of HRIS, being a key
- Basic knowledge of legal regulation that could impact system
usage or rollouts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- HR Data analysis and interpretation
Red Collar Pet Foods is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If
you need assistance or an accommodation during the application
process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The
company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Keywords: Red Collar Pet Foods, Inc., Franklin , HR Specialist - HRIS & Analytics, Human Resources , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!