Recruitment Specialist, ObjectiveConnect
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist, ObjectiveConnect - -Job
Category: Non-exempt -Department: Operations -Position Type: 1.0
Full-time -Location: Home Office (On-Site) -Reports To: Sr.
Director - - -Our rapidly growing ObjectiveConnect team is looking
to hire a qualified candidate for the full-time position of
Recruitment Specialist in Franklin, TN.
The ObjectiveHealth Way
Our approach is to directly impact lives. We are identifying and
caring for patients where they're already being seen - in the
gastroenterology practice. By partnering with leading GI
physicians, we have created premier clinical trial centers that are
working together to provide the necessary data aimed at developing
new therapies for NASH and improving patient outcomes.
Everything we do at ObjectiveHealth is focused on helping patients.
We're offering them more regular, specialized care. We're
addressing a need. We're making innovative, new treatment options
available. We're changing lives through an innovative approach to
research and patient care. But what sets us apart isn't our
methodology, our science, or even our decades of experience in the
medical field. It's our people. People who view medicine in a new
way - one that's aimed at developing groundbreaking treatment
options for patients. People who share a passion for advancing our
unique brand of patient care.We invite you to be part of the
innovation we're working toward.
SUMMARYThe Recruitment Specialist position is responsible for
identifying, communicating with, and scheduling eligible patients
for FibroScans and subsequent screening visits. This position is
engaged in all recruiting/prescreening and site operations support
projects being conducted at assigned centers in order to ensure
compliance with protocols and overall clinical objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Review practice EMR and/or ObjectiveHealth Software to identify
patients appropriate for FibroScans and study screening
- Enter patient records into proprietary ObjectiveHealth
software, when necessary
- Communicate electronically with patients including via email,
phone, text via ObjectiveHealth software
- Provide patients and participating practices with information
relating to clinical research activities, including FibroScan
- Ensure achievement of daily recruitment goals
- Participate in process improvement as a part of the
- Attend all ObjectiveConnect team meetings
- Assist in creating best practices for site operations
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain professionalism and professional
- Technologically advanced: Ability to learn new software systems
- Must have a sense of urgency and set priorities.
- Identify and resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills for managing
workflow and follow-up.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and maintain
- Knowledge of electronic medical record systems and EDC systems
- Knowledge of CTMS systems preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Experience in related industry-funded clinical research a
- Bachelor's degree in related field a plus
BENEFITS:ObjectiveHealth offers competitive compensation, 401(k),
Short and Long Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible
Spending Accounts, health, dental and vision insurance, generous
PTO, and several other benefits.EEO EMPLOYER:ObjectiveHealth
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
E-VERIFY PARTICIPANT:ObjectiveHealth participates in the E-Verify
COMPENSATION:Pay commensurate with skill & experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
Keywords: ObjectiveHealth, Franklin , Recruitment Specialist, ObjectiveConnect, Human Resources , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!