HR and Payroll Administrator
Company: Logo Brands
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Are you an avid college and professional sports fan? Would you
like to work in a fun, casual environment, with an employer who has
been voted one of Nashville's top places to work for four years in
a row? If this sounds appealing, you might be a great candidate to
come join us at Logo Brands!
Logo Brands is a family owned business that has grown from a small
two car garage, to over 365,000 square feet of office and warehouse
space here in Franklin, TN. We currently sit as the #1 licensee for
hard goods sports products.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our team. The HR
Manager will be responsible for processing payroll, managing
employee benefits and leave, employee onboarding, and developing
and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting,
interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all
local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain training materials and performance
management programs to help ensure employees understand their job
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on
market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to
- Ensure the organization's compliance with local, state and
- Administer all employee benefit programs such as medical,
dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, and retirement
- Provide benefit presentation for all new hires during the
onboarding process. Distributes enrollment materials and determines
- Assist employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan
- Works with benefit partners for support needs, including but
not limited to: plan design, claims administration and appeals,
COBRA, retirement administration, and data integrity.
- Prepare and setup meetings designed to help employees obtain
information and understand company benefits.
- Work with brokers to conduct annual benefits review. Conducts
research, analyzes plan options, conducts cost analysis and makes
recommendations to CFO.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefit enrollments and provide
vendors with accurate eligibility information. Update database with
new and changing information; ensures accuracy and integrity of
information. Responsible for employee benefit file maintenance and
storage retention requirements.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate
to leaves of absences and disabilities. Processes and administers
all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical,
personal, disability and FMLA. Makes recommendations to employee
- Properly record, track and administer the steps needed to
comply with COBRA law and appropriately deliver continuation of
- Completes annual reporting for employee benefits: ACA, 1099,
401K, Pension, Workers Comp, Unemployment, etc.
- Completes and submits unemployment requests.
- Process payroll twice per month in a timely, accurate, and
- Provide information and answer employee questions about payroll
- Manage electronic timekeeping system and reconcile any
- Audit and process payroll documents.
- Process employee data for new hires, changes, additional
- Provide training as needed (i.e. Managers, staff) to ensure
compliance and full utilization of Paylocity and other
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy,
compliance and confidentiality.
- Maintain PTO records.
- Assists employees in registering for or resetting access to
- Submit payroll journal entries and help with general ledger
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, business
administration, finance, accounting or related area; relevant work
experience may be a substitute
- 3-5 years of experience working in HR and/or Payroll
- Experience with Paylocity or other human resources information
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and
practices, including compensation, performance management, safety,
hiring and employee relations
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
Keywords: Logo Brands, Franklin , HR and Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...