Recruiting Team Lead
Company: Franklin Park
Posted on: January 14, 2019
People. Performance. Possibilities. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission ""Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.""
HCA is currently seeking a Recruiting Team Lead for our Ambulatory Services Division (ASD) which is comprised of over 115 free standing surgery care centers across multiple states. As a Recruiting Team Lead you will directly manage the team, assume reporting analytics and reporting responsibility, and will source, build, and maintain a pipeline of leadership candidates. You may not carry a full recruiting requisition load, but will be expected to assist in the case of PTO, absences or vacancies of Recruiters as needed.
As a Recruiting Team Lead, you will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Recruiting Manager:
- Leads recruiters ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Leads recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business, developing Recruiter strategies to achieve required results.
- Assists in hiring, evaluating and managing the performance of all Recruiter and Associate Recruiters to support assigned clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Assigns requisitions to fill new or vacant positions, balancing workload efficiently among Recruiter team members.
- Researches, analyzes and presents Recruitment metrics / reporting.
- Assists with development of marketing strategies and tactical implementation
- Conducts strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall objectives.
- May post jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruiting practices; cascades same to Recruitment team.
- Conducts strategic Recruiter activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- Coach and train team members on best practices to include:
- Search engine optimization.
- Efficient use of technology and tools.
- Dealing with challenging hiring managers.
- Conducting difficult searches.
- Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters and hiring managers in candidate selection decision-making meetings.
- Counsels and advises Recruiters / Associate Recruiters on recommendations for job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Onboarding of new hires.
- Bachelors degree is required Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience.
- High-volume recruitment experience is desired.
- 2 years of team lead experience strongly preferred. Special Qualifications:
- Strong data analytics skills including the use of advanced Excel functions preferred.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Taleo helpful. Working Environment:
- Works in an office environment.
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring deliverables.
- Some travel may be required. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe deeply in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k, paid time off medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: Franklin Park, Franklin , Recruiting Team Lead, Human Resources , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!