Field Service Manager
Company: Mapco Express
Posted on: December 5, 2019
SUMMARY:The Field Service Manager will lead a team concentrating on
logistics for our field technicians, reports, and quality
assurance. Partners with the Maintenance Team, MAPCO Operations and
SSC staff to guide work to completion based on SLAs developed to
satisfy stores and guests.
- Partners with the Maintenance Team, MAPCO Operations, and MAPCO
Support Center staff to guide work to completion, per SLA based on
established practices, to satisfy both our stores and guests.
- Shares responsibility for achieving Key Performance Indicator
(KPI) goals within company budget.
- Supervises a staff of 2 to 3. Staff primary responsibilities
being dispatch, quality assurance, reporting, and processing of
- Must have the ability to mentor, manage, and develop a
- Assists with asset management including store and warehouse
- Searches for, vets, executes agreements with and sets up new
vendors. This include the monitoring and development of new vendors
into valued business partners.
- Approves vendor quotes and invoices per guidelines.
- Approaches all projects/tasks big and small with a sense of
- Supports the department by sustaining accurate reporting
- Available to assist with after hour calls and emergencies.
- Collaborates with team and other support personnel to
continuously improve maintenance team processes, reduce expense and
reduce down time.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by the
Director of Maintenance, including occasional overnight
- Navigates a web based maintenance tracking system, using the
system to receive, update, dispatch, complete, and invoice assigned
work orders per SLA and department standard, within MAPCO's
- Must have a people first mentality; every team member and guest
deserve a great experience.
- Proficient in Project Management.
- Preventative maintenance and inventory control experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, collaborative, and coaching abilities, being
able to achieve the Maintenance department's goals.
- Time management ability, multi-tasking skills and
prioritization skills in a high energy environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates or bachelor's degree a plus, but not required
- 3-5+ years of retail multi-unit facility maintenance management
experience, focused on restaurant equipment, HVAC/refrigeration,
and overall facility maintenance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Interested
candidates, please send resumes to .While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, hear, see,
talk, use hands to type or write data, operate business equipment
and dial the telephone. They are regularly required to, stand,
bend, twist, and walk.
Interested candidates please send resumes to
Keywords: Mapco Express, Franklin , Field Service Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!