Software Engineer (Java: Backend Team)
Posted on: January 17, 2020
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission
is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification
is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a
distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver
world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance,
telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment,
commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies
and approaches to deliver quality product and services to
government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up
of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities,
speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions
impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this
ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join
the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Java backend software engineer to join our
enrollment services team in Franklin, TN. In this role, you will be
a contributor on a team of developers to design and build secure
services as part of our SaaS biometric-based enrollment ecosystem
that delivers services to millions of customers through other
customer facing teams using your services.
* You will design, implement, document, test, and support
highly-scalable, fault-tolerant, enrollment platform
* You will refactor and migrate existing applications to a
* You will identify and execute technical debt items.
* You will participate in design and development of quality
practices through test strategies and test automation.
You can expect competitive salary, PTO, and an attractive mix of
benefits including medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance,
attractive 401K match, flexible hours, educational reimbursement,
annual health benefit and casual attire. Relocation assistance is
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings,
classes, and workshops.
* Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend
training, conferences, and related activities.
* Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10% of
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted,
heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do
the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying
of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an
automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
and other office equipment.
* You are a US Citizen (required).
* You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
* You are a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a
continuous learning mindset.
* You are competent with the Java programming language, Linux, SQL,
and object-oriented concepts.
* You have experience with Spring, JPA, Hibernate, and Domain
* You have migrated backend monolithic applications to microservice
* You have experience utilizing Amazon Web Services as part of
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Keywords: IDEMIA, Franklin , Software Engineer (Java: Backend Team), IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!