Sr. Software Engineer, Integrations
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Integration Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for designing,
prototyping, creating, and modifying Data Integration and/or
Application Integration Interfaces. This requires strong knowledge
with at least one of the ETL Tools such as Informatica, Talend,
Data Integrator, DataStage, Tibco BusinessWorks, Software AG, or
and one of the database technologies Oracle, SQL Server etc.
Additional responsibilities include technical leadership, and a
passion for learning new technologies.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Meets with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to
determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and
resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed
and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
- Partners with the business analysts to review and refine
business requirements into core system capabilities.
- Assists developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing
and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
- Prototypes new requirements for the purpose of enhancing
technical functionalities and information process flow.
- Develops and/or configures, builds, reviews and unit tests
- Assists in QA efforts on tasks worked by providing input for
test cases and supporting test case execution.
- Works directly with the business users to provide support
including the design and development of customer training materials
and conducting customer training sessions.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of
- Works with Enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly
documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with
- Participates in 24x7 rotational technical support to solve
business problems and documents resolution.
Position Qualifications/Core Competencies
- 5 years' relevant experience, Bachelor's degree preferred; a
combination of education/experience is acceptable
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and capable of working
independently or within a team
- Strong background in system development and implementation
- Strong organizational and time management skills and able to
handle multiple projects and tasks
- Must have a positive attitude and handle stress well in a
continuously changing environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships
and foster an environment of mutual respect, understanding, trust
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with ETL and Application
Integration Tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, IICS, Talend,
TIBCO BusinessWorks, Software AG, Mulesoft or similar
- Familiarity with publish/subscribe data distribution patterns
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and query tools (e.g. Aqua
Data Studio, Rapid SQL, SQLPlus, Toad, etc.).
- Strong data analysis, data architecture and data modeling
experience and familiarity with data modeling design tools (e.g.
Erwin, Power Designer, ERStudio, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of database systems such as Oracle, MySQL,
PostgreSQL, or SQL Server.
- Experience working with executing SOAP and REST calls with
either SOAPUI or POSTMAN is preferred
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast-paced
environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high
quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Must display strong analytical and organizational skills and
must have the ability to identify and implement process improvement
strategies with positive business results
- Ability to adapt and adjust planned work by analyzing work
demands, competing priorities and tight deadlines; and ability to
understand the most effective and efficient means to accomplish
tasks within the parameters of the organizational structure,
processes, systems and policies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field,
and 6 years of related data integration experience (combination of
education & experience is acceptable)
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle
conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced critical thinking skills with the ability to move
beyond proven problem-solving approaches to formulate
- Corporate Office environment, fast paced, high volume of
- Sitting for extended periods of time, using telephone, typing
and/or operating a computer and/or mouse
- Ability to travel as needed (15%+)
THE COMPANY RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ASSIGN OTHER DUTIES TO
THIS POSITION AS DEEMED APPROPRIATE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
Keywords: CKE Restaurants, Inc., Franklin , Sr. Software Engineer, Integrations, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!