NOC Engineer II
Posted on: July 18, 2021
The NOC engineer is responsible for proactive support on
all client servers and networks.
Proactive support includes monitoring and ensuring the health of
the client’s servers—
performing updates/patches, correcting errors/events found in the
logs, including security logs,
etc.—as well as for other network devices, including: switches,
routers, firewalls, printers,
workstations, etc. The NOC engineer will keep detailed account of
all activities in order to
provide ongoing insight into the health and potential issues on
each clients’ network.
Working to Excellent Knowledge of the following technologies,
including significant experience
with server, virtualization and SAN clusters:
• MS Windows Server 2012/2008 (including virtual platforms Hyper-V
• RDP/Citrix, and Microsoft Office and experience with server and
• Exchange Server and other typical server based applications (such
as SQL Server)
• Extensive Active Directory and Networking experience
• Backup technologies (multiple, such as Veeam, Acronis, Windows
Image Backup, etc.)
• Remote work technologies (Terminal Server, Citrix, XEN, Remote
• DNS Management
• Firewalls (Knowledge of networking protocols and firewall
• Cloud services and SaaS
Focus heavily on support servers specifically Win 08. The res
can be trained if there is a basic understanding.
Must be able to interact with customers.
Must be willing to take on large amounts of work from time to time
to service a customer.
Will pay for growth and certifications.
Willingness to work off shifts
Keywords: , Franklin , NOC Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!