Sr. Systems Administrator - Vulnerability Management - Remote
Company: Sharecare Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps
people - no matter where they are in their health journey - unify
and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and
data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people,
providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and
communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by
driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we
are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to
supporting each individual through the lens of their personal
health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable
for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
The Sr. Systems Administrator is responsible for overall
vulnerability/patching health across the Sharecare Windows/Mac
environments. This includes workstations and servers, operating
systems, 3rd party patching and vulnerabilities. The person in this
position will work closely with the systems admin teams, database
teams, and security teams.
The following are general responsibilities expected for this role,
there is a critical emphasis on the ability to not only identify
but actively resolve problems.
- Manage the vulnerability lifecycle with a focus on remediation
- Ensure proper response to discovered vulnerabilities in
accordance with established and defined Security Policies.
- Collaborate with key groups to manage vulnerability data and
test effectiveness across environment.
- Develop automation around the detection and remediation of
- Create, update, and maintain 3rd party updates and
- Guide group policy, Intune, and policy development towards
vulnerability mitigating solutions
- Help service owners effectively deploy solutions to safely
patch infrastructure at scale, including assisting with deployment
of common patches.Requirements:TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in a technical role in support of detecting,
remediating, and mitigating vulnerabilities including updating of
install packages and version controls.
- Practical experience with one or more:
- Security Vulnerability Scanning Tools.
- Remediating or mitigating discovered vulnerabilities using
baselining tools like, Intune, Group Policy, JAMF.
- Ensuring endpoints remain compliant in accordance with security
- Able to configure, manage and troubleshoot both Windows and
MacOS based operating systems to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Ability to efficiently resolve computer and operational
technology vulnerabilities with varying degrees of complexity.
- Extensive experience with vulnerability scanners (e.g. Rapid7,
Tenable, etc.).SOFT SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision and as an
integral part of a team.
- Proficient in all forms of communication-especially when
conveying technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Communicates using collaborative tools including Microsoft
Teams and Jira
- Able to work non-traditional hours. This includes occasional
weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Bachelor's Degree in information security or equivalent.
Keywords: Sharecare Inc., Franklin , Sr. Systems Administrator - Vulnerability Management - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!