Company: Kaiser Aluminum
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Description Kaiser Aluminum is seeking an Sr Systems
Administrator with excellent technical capabilities and a passion
for continuous improvement and customer service. In this role,
candidates will work locally, and remotely at Kaiser facilities to
support end-user computing, server environments and network
infrastructure. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative
and can perform under minimum supervision in a fast-paced, complex
environment. The candidate must possess strong communication
skills, brings a positive attitude with a partnering spirit, and
works with the highest level of integrity and honesty, consistent
with Kaiser's culture and core values. Candidate must be flexible
and willing to handle such tasks that will vary in level of
experience (desktop support included.) Job Duties &
- Provide leadership in advanced technical engineering and
support across end-user computing, server, cloud, and network
- Engineer and provide innovative solutions to complex technical
problems that improve security, performance, and stability of
- Active Directory knowledge-creating/managing user accounts,
distribution/security groups, managing/moving objects.
- Server administration and support for corporate/shared servers-
- Support of local Virtualized Infrastructure utilizing VMWare
- Provide engineering and support for M365 and Azure
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Network troubleshooting of Cisco network device
- Install and configure hardware and software.
- Monitoring Infrastructure and responding to alerts -
- Exchange administration-2016 and O365.
- Ability to troubleshoot MFA/VPN issues.
- Interface with vendors for troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate a high level of organizational skills and the
ability to self-manage and prioritize a dynamic workload.
- Provide customers with technical assistance.
- Provide off-hour support when needed.
- Adhere to all Kaiser policies, standards and procedures.
- Communication of non-compliance to appropriate management.
- Assist in the tracking and management of IT fixed assets.
Requirements Required Experience
- 4+ years' experience managing/supporting IT Infrastructure as a
- Windows Server Administration and supporting Active Directory
services. Azure Active Directory is required
- Advanced experience migrating email systems to Microsoft Office
365 as well as ongoing administration and deployment of Microsoft
Office365 applications and cloud solutions such as OneDrive,
SharePoint, and Teams.
- Experience supporting and hardening MS Windows 10 operating
- Strong understanding of end-user computing and infrastructure
- Experience with configuring Cisco switches and routers for
network infrastructure support.
- Experience in managing virtualized VMware environment.
- Experience with NetApp management is a plus
- Microsoft 365 administration a plus.
- SQL Database management a plus.
- Scripting and automation a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to use and support PCs, Microsoft Office
Suite, and general office equipment (i.e., printers, copy machine,
FAX machine, etc.) is required. Additional Technical Skills
- Azure Cloud Services
- Intune Management
- SCCM setup configuration and administration a plus Additional
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills CategoryNetwork and Computer Systems
AdministratorsExperience4 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Kaiser Aluminum, Franklin , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!