Company: Huskey Truss & Building Supply, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SQL Developer424 Lewisburg Pike, Franklin, TN 37064, USAJob
DetailsFull-timeCompany DescriptionSince 1945, Huskey has been a
family-owned and operated company in the building materials
industry.Tired of being just a number? We see our team members as
contributing individuals who are dedicated to serving others with
excellence. We are always striving to improve our work culture to
build a successful future for our team members and customers.If you
have a strong desire to learn and grow, feel appreciated and
contribute to making a difference, then you have come to the right
place.Job DescriptionReports To: IT ManagerFLSA Status:
Hourly/Non-ExemptWhat we are looking for:If you love working
independently, solving technical problems, and getting compensated
for being a team player, then Huskey Truss & Building Supply might
have a job for you. We rely on technology to help run our business,
and we rely on great people to help run our technology.Why this
job:We operate a wide range of current technologies, offering an
opportunity to both learn and advance, all while working on a team
that is the best in the business. Our Franklin location provides
exceptional accessibility, convenience, and charm.What you will be
- Developing tools to support end user's needs.
- Using T-SQL to access and update tables, views, stored
- Using ASP.NET Core MVC, C#, and HTML to create and manage the
server back-end and web front-end for users to securely access data
- Using Web APIs to automate and integrate systems.
- Working with the Epicor BisTrack software and its
- Occasional daytime travel between our four sites: two in
Franklin, one in Mount Juliet, one in Murfreesboro.
- Documenting processes and procedures.
- Work with IT management team on project priorities and
- Personal development and continuing education encouraged and
supported. What we will expect:
- A mannered person of honesty and integrity who can take
direction from others.
- A team player.
- A problem solver with sufficient tenacity to own problems and
see them through to satisfactory resolution.
- A candidate who lives technology, but who also has interests
and hobbies outside the technical realm.
- Respect for reasonable computer and network security best
- Good oral and written communications skills, and a zeal for
documenting what you do.
- A driver's license and an insured vehicle capable of travel at
least an hour distance.
- Adaptability in the face of evolving work requirements.
- Formal training in computing technology or demonstrable
- A candidate with demonstrable T-SQL, ASP.NET Core MVC, C#, and
HTML programming skills.
- An inclination to learn new skills and technologies as
- Bachelor's or Associate's in Information Technology, Computer
Science, Analytics, or commensurate experience.DisclaimerThis role
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by the individuals within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all accountabilities,
responsibilities, skills and qualifications of those assigned to
- Must pass required drug screen as part of a drug-free
workplaceAdditional informationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Huskey Truss & Building Supply, Inc, Franklin , SQL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!