Software Architect (C#/.NET)
Company: Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Software Architect - C#/.Net (Hybrid)Software Architect -
C#/.Net (Hybrid)We have an immediate need for a Software Architect
- C#/.Net to join one of the world's leading providers of gaming
solutions for a full-time, permanent position in Franklin, TN. The
Software Architect will be responsible for driving architecture
around new product features and ensuring that designs are in
alignment with technology roadmap.Location: Franklin, TN
(Hybrid)This Job Pays: $130,000 - 160,000 annually plus 10% bonus
and relocation assistanceWhat You Will Do:
- Carry out technical assessments on requested features and
identify scope of work/dependencies for development
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as
well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution,
recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and
high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility,
functionality, and integration with existing
- Lead, guide and influence Tech Leads and Software
- Take technical ownership of the product engineering and
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver
end-to-end products & features.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and
collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the
formalization and adoption of software standards and
- Champions a structured approach to business application
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, and best
practices for the development organization.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will
improve the current product performance, quality, processes, and
standards.What Gets You The Job:--
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical
field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a software Architect.
- Experience with modern software development or operations and
their associated technologies.
- Extensive experience with C#, .Net framework (including WPF &
WCF) and .Net core.
- Experience with design patterns, modern software frameworks and
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses/errors
and supporting planned improvements.
- Experience with SQL DB like SQLite a plus.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC a plusPlease send your
resume to--Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter--for immediate
consideration.Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC)--is a leading
provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security,
Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups
to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the
ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and
technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal
growth, and professional development!----Join us. Let us catapult
your career!Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Irvine Technology Corporation, Franklin , Software Architect (C#/.NET), IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...