IT Help Desk Manager - Remote
Company: Specialized Dental
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Manages the staff and operations of a technical help desk. Ensures
team members are trained and coached on effective methods to
research, troubleshoot, deliver solutions, and access the current
product or technical updates. Implements and utilizes help desk
systems and tools to identify, document, track and resolve reported
problems. Identifies and gathers key metrics to analyze the help
desk performance and identify problem areas. Develops and optimizes
processes to achieve service level requirements and performance
goals. We are looking for a leader who can lead a team of Engineers
successfully as well as provide a high-level of customer service to
our practices. They will also provide oversight of contracted
support desk services to ensure our internal standards are upheld
and assist in the development of those standards. May act as the
escalation point and facilitator for severe, critical, or unique
issues. Typically requires a bachelor's degree. Typically reports
to Head of a Unit/Department.
Specialized Dental Partners, a private equity backed firm in 34
States, is the exclusive management services group for
endodontists, periodontists, and other specialized dentists. - We
partner with top tier specialized dentists throughout the United
States to collaborate and grow their practices so they can pursue
clinical excellence without getting mired in the administrative
side of the business - and without relinquishing clinical autonomy.
Specialized Dental Partners provides comprehensive operational,
marketing, and administrative support services, reinvests
resources, and applies best practices and innovative technologies
to improve clinical and financial performance - resulting in
steadier, more profitable growth for all. The result is that our
partners are able to do more of what they love while securing their
- Monitor the help desk ticketing system, respond timely to
technical user problems and document repairs/services.
- Overseeing the customer service satisfaction and SLA's of the
helpdesk to ensure outsourced support is supporting our practices
with white glove service and in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the development of how we want IT Support to
service our practices to create trust and reliability of our
internal IT team.
- Create clear step by step end-user instructions and/or support
- Manage team of Engineers who take on all level of tickets for
- Multi-task, problem-solve, and manage time (between tickets or
- Assist in creating the standards set for the help
- Work and think effectively under pressure and accurately
prioritize and complete tasks within established time
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise good judgment
when making decisions within the scope of the position.
- Properly communicating resolutions to our clients with patience
- 2-4 years supporting Microsoft Products
- 5 years working as an IT Support Technician.
- Excellent telephone skills and good ability to use Remote
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong knowledge of viruses, application glitches, and hardware
- Patient and able to walk customers through troubleshooting and
- Excellent communication abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Keeps abreast of changes in technology
- Great organizational abilities
- Great understanding of installations and updates
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred.
Keywords: Specialized Dental, Franklin , IT Help Desk Manager - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!