Company: Zycron, Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Hadoop Developer in Franklin, TN. This is a direct hire position. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Business Intelligence Manager, the Business Intelligence Hadoop Developer / Engineer is responsible for hands-on design, development, and maintenance of highly scalable data shaping and solutions in the Hadoop eco system. In addition, they gather and analyze business requirements and transform them into innovative DW/BI solutions that effectively facilitate and enhance the development of the company's enterprise integrated data capabilities in support of business objectives. Education/Experience Requirements:
- Primary responsibility is to build reliable and scalable data ingestion and transformation programs to process data in real-time
- Loading large volumes of data from several disparate datasets
- Defining and managing Hadoop Job flows and schedules
- Reviewing and managing log files
- Assess the quality of datasets in the Hadoop data lake
- Fine tune Hadoop applications for high performance and throughput, using HDFS formats and structure like Parquet, Avro, etc. to speed up processes
- Troubleshoot and debug any Hadoop ecosystem run time issues Knowledge/Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in the Hadoop ecosystem and its components- HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, etc.
- Excellent Java and Unix/Linux skills
- Knowledge of Spark, Scala, and map reduce
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Perl
- Good knowledge of concurrency and multi-threading, and big/fast data concepts
- Knowledge of SQL, database structures, principles, and theoriesIf interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at or . Job ID Number: 16647 (Please reference in call or email) Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. - provided by Dice Hadoop Developer, manage job flows and schedules, fine tune applications, HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, etc., Java and Unix/Linux, big/fast data concepts, SQL
Keywords: Zycron, Inc., Franklin , Hadoop Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!