Company: EviCore Healthcare
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in! Agile Coach
Information TechnologySummary This role will partner closely with the Agile Center of Excellence Leader to promote Agile adoption and transformation across the company. The Coach will provide mentoring, guidance and consulting on applying Agile methodologies in support of the eviCore's Agile continuous improvement initiative. Candidate will have demonstrated experience in driving change across a mid-size or large organization, have outstanding facilitation skills, conflict resolution skills, and deep experience mentoring scrum masters, product owners, development teams, and leadership. The Coach will utilize his/her in-depth knowledge in the application of Agile, particularly Scrum and Kanban practices and experience to be able to inspect and adapt thinking/practices to various situations. Will work with several (mainly) co-located teams, helping them to fully understand how to apply the Agile framework to delivering software in a complex health-care solutions environment. Some travel is expected (up to 15%).
- Provide leadership in evaluating the maturity of Agile framework and suggests improvement opportunities
- Coach product owners, scrum masters, stakeholders, development teams and act as subject matter expert on Agile, Scrum and Kanban capabilities
- Coach scrum masters on collaboration with product owners around backlog creation and grooming to ensure vision, roadmap, and personas are well-defined and understood
- Assist in conducting joint planning sessions and joint retrospectives for Agile program teams
- Assist Agile teams with joint planning events and coordination with non-Agile teams
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile teams, as well as deliver training classes for domain leaders, program managers, product owners, scrum masters, development team members
- Develop, implement and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements
- Help teams continuously reflect and improve, becoming more effective in their roles, and increasing their predictability, collaboration, and quality practices
- Support the Enterprise Agile Leader to develop an enterprise Agile Center of Excellence with consistent training and coaching available
- Keep abreast of new and evolving techniques, methods and strategies in Agile, Scrum and Kanban and other delivery frameworks
- Facilitate and promote Communities of Practice
- Enable removal of impediments for Agile teamsMinimum Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Agile certification as either: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), or Agile Practitioner (ACP). Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Team Coach (CTC), or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) preferred
- 3+ years' experience working with/implementing Agile, Scrum
- 5-7 years' experience in delivering complex technology solutions in a program or application development management roleRequired Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Strong facilitation, conflict-resolutions skills and the ability to work in collaborative environments
- Comfortable working with distributed teams and bringing structure to ambiguous environments What we offer!
- Competitive base salary plus benefits that you would expect from a large company!
- 401k Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life etc with employer funded HSA!
- Evicore encourages a healthy lifestyle by offering onsite healthy lunch options, financial incentives and onsite fitness facilities!
- Evicore cares about our community! . We offer Volunteer Community Service Days for our employees, so they can take company-supported time out of their workweek to help causes in the community that mean the most to them.
- Evicore wants to help you grow! Employer paid Professional Certification/Tuition Reimbursement and Microsoft E-Learning Classes.
- 3 Weeks of PTO per year + Paid Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Work from Home A few days a week or %100!Options Apply for this position onlineApply
Email this position to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
eviCore healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: EviCore Healthcare, Franklin , Agile Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!