SQL Analyst Developer
Company: Thorndale Partners LLC
Posted on: February 13, 2019
DETAILS: SQL ANALYST - DEVELOPERTitle: SQL Analyst - DeveloperCompensation: D.O.E Start Date: ASAPLocation: Cool Springs, TN Openings: 1Type: Direct Hire with ClientDrug Screen and Background Check: YesRelocation: No REQUIREMENTS: SQL ANALYST - DEVELOPER
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer programming or related field preferred; minimum 5 years of job-related experience and training accepted.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL Programming; i.e., composing complex queries using efficient coding practices, functions, views, tables, and stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of data warehouse environments.
- Experience with relational databases; MS SQL 2012 and/or 2014 preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with project teams as well as work one-on-one with end users to educate regarding systems.
- Experience with Systems Analysis and Design & Program Analysis and Design.
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think logically yet also creatively.
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not mandatory; however, an understanding of HIPAA and other relevant laws and regulations with the goal of protecting private healthcare data is critical. RESPONSIBILITIES: SQL ANALYST - DEVELOPER
- Create and/or customize SQL code in support of corporate initiatives as assigned. This includes building SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, data cubes and reports that support data needs of various business units.
- Collaborate within teams to analyze advanced complex business scenarios, create specifications for reports, build data mining requirements, or generate application enhancements.
- Specify, design, develop, test, debug, implement, document, and support new and existing software applications, systems and processes to satisfy business objectives as assigned.
- Assist in researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Assist in the production of appropriate documentation and training materials at project completion.
- Provide tier 1 support to the Help Desk as necessary for the timely resolution of routine problems or service requests within the scope of his job role. Typical Help Desk requests are related to end user requests for assistance with Business Intelligence/data reporting or SQL based ERP, CRM and business systems.
- Perform the analysis and troubleshooting of routine application issues. Stay abreast of appropriate technologies, methods, and processes to continue to grow and contribute to organization Book of Knowledge.
- Continue to enhance SQL and Business Intelligence skills via continuing education.
- Reporting & Visualization tools (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Stack tools (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Database tools (MS SQL Server Management Studio, MS Visual Studio, MS Access) - provided by Dice SQL,analyst, developer
Keywords: Thorndale Partners LLC, Franklin , SQL Analyst Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!