Sr. Software Developer - C#
Company: Aristocrat Technologies
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job Posting TitleSr. Software Developer - C#SummaryWe are looking
for Senior Software Developer to help drive the design, execution
and be part of our next generation gaming platform. We are
considering candidates open to the following three locations: Las
Vegas, NV (preferred), Austin, TX, and Franklin, TN.
As a C# Sr. Software Developer, you will be hands-on in the
implementation of new and existing C# components to support the
delivery of our best-in-class game content to customers. As a
member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work closely
with our game studio partners and commercial stakeholders within
and outside of the company.
You will be part of a global software development team responsible
for building and maintaining our New Platform technology stack
which is utilized to make the world's greatest games by all
Aristocrat and associated 3rd party studios. The team consists of
various software and test engineers located across multiple
locations and time zones around the globe.
Our software deliveries are developed with a quality first
attitude. You will be part of the game engine team that makes this
company tick. With that comes great responsibility but also great
pride in working with the product that so many game teams rely on
us for. As the games and features come alive over the full product
development cycle you will take pride in knowing that your
continual cycle of quality deliveries have contributed to the
company success across its multiple product lines.What you'll
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development,
participate in design reviews and recommend improvements for other
projects. Ability to design and assist others in the design of the
many new features that are being added. A design for a particular
feature can and will be influenced by the many requirements and
restrictions that different customers and stakeholders place upon a
particular feature. Being able to design as an individual, part of
a team, and as part of the broader Aristocrat team means being able
to take into account all the requirements and collaborate with all
the relevant parties to come up with a solution and design to
achieve the best results.
- Provide support throughout all Software Delivery Life Cycles
and ensure delivery of high quality products.
- Develop end to end ownership of projects starting from
requirement gathering, design, delivery and deployment. Provide
documentation to developers to use your new functionality, and
expand upon this functionality in the future.
- Provide coaching, training and mentor of other software
engineers. A well as looking for opportunities to learn from and be
mentored by other as well, not just the leaders in the team but
others in the team whose skill sets and knowledge in areas outside
of the principle engineers strengths and area of expertise can
assist both parties to grow in skill and confidence.
- Work closely with manager in planning of team projects and has
a solid understanding of risk assessment and contingency
management. This risk assessment involves not just the risk of the
individual feature but also the risks that it may introduce to
other features and timelines. This requires having an in depth
knowledge of the code base as well as an awareness of all features
that are currently underway as well as planned in the future.
- Be across new technologies and ensure the team is aware of
- Ability to work and guide test team and provide feedback on
test plans, test cases and test methodologies.
- Able to interact with stakeholder from across the business.
Ability to communicate with stakeholders comfortably, attending
meetings and presenting ideas and solutions.
- Improving and streamlining team processes. Engagement and
promoting of the currently established development team process
around feature development process as well as release
- Have the ability to lead own projects as well projects
developed by other engineers.
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related
field, or its equivalent is preferred
- 6+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis
on delivering libraries and frameworks.
- Expert level C# , with C++ knowledge
- Software development experience with object-oriented
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including
design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and
multiple releases of enterprise-class software products.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention
- Possess a high level of personal and professional
accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups
involved in common business goals and objectives.
- Have the ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to
frequently changing priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and
customer service skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed,
Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming
Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we
operate.LocationAustin, TX, US, Franklin, TN, US, Las Vegas, NV,
USJob familySoftwareContract TypeRegularTime TypeFull
timeCompanyVideo Gaming Technologies, Inc.
Keywords: Aristocrat Technologies, Franklin , Sr. Software Developer - C#, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!