Company: Relatient LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions
for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a
patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of
real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients
and their care providers.
Named one of Deloittes 2018 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red
Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare
providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented Systems Developer to join our dynamic
team in building platform solutions that integrate with Enterprise
Health Care systems. We expect a Developer who will work hard, keep
up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are
looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define
the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join
The engineering team is based in the Cookeville, TN office, however
this position can be based out of Cookeville, TN; Franklin, TN or
remote. Some travel to the Cookeville office will be necessary if
based out of the Franklin office or a remote location.
- Integrate with Enterprise Healthcare Systems, service providers
and client environments via their published APIs or through
alternative data transfer mechanisms.
- Write clean, efficient code with an eye toward maintainability,
flexibility and high performance.
- Balance quality with timely delivery while you prototype,
design, code, unit test and deploy web and back-end communication
- Make regular assessments and recommendations for improvements
to cost, platform, scalability, or deliverability.
- Build scalable solutions that perform under high transactional
volume, handle large data set and are structured to support
real-time reporting / analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be
working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of
varying internal and external stakeholders as a member of an agile
- Demonstrated experience with Perl
- Firm understanding of scalable technologies and bulk
- Prior experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- A background with cloud and remote integrations
- Fluent with MySQL or RDS equivalent, including writing Stored
Procedures and creating Views
- Prior utilization of AWS resources including SQS and
ElastiCache technologies is preferred
- Prior experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) mechanisms
- Exposure to and understanding of Node.JS and Java is
- Exposure to Medical Software Solutions is preferred
- Exposure to mass communication mechanics across Text, Email,
and Voice Calls is preferred
- Exposure to and participation within Agile environments is
- Knowledge of HL7 communication methods is preferred
- A Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and
Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with
a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are
motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage
with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach
to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to
deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient
billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys,
self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus
all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet,
holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and
beautiful Cookeville, TN.
To learn more about our organization please visit
Relatient is an equal employer. PI113499791
Keywords: Relatient LLC, Franklin , Systems Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!