Company: Ramsey Solutions
Posted on: December 4, 2019
If you know about Dave and our mission here, and are driven and
enthusiastic, come bring your talents to our digital marketing team
as a Campaign Marketer.
You'll be working on a startup brand within the company. It's
fast-paced, innovative and a lot of fun. We want you to grow
personally and professionally here since thinking outside the box
is part of the challenge. In this position, you'll be creating
marketing campaigns and executing them.
We're known for our culture here. We work really hard and play just
as hard. This is why Ramsey Solutions has been voted one of the
Best Places to Work in Nashville ELEVEN times.
If you're looking to utilize your marketing experience in a way
that provides people HOPE, read on: Here's what we need in a
- Work with the team's Marketing Director to execute marketing
campaigns that generate awareness, leads, and revenue for these
partner services that Dave recommends:
- Term Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Work with the leaders of our email, content, SEO, social and
paid media teams to build plans that work for our brand.
- Have or obtain Google Analytics Certification so that we can
ensure we're focusing on data-driven results.
- Work with our project manager to ensure marketing work is
planned and executed on time.
- Become well-versed in how users feel about us through surveys,
interviews, user testing, and campaign data to discover new
opportunities to reach potential customers.
- Play a key role on our conversion rate optimization team to
continue making our products better.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to pivot between managing multiple campaigns
- Experience with brand strategy and business support
- Previous experience in many of these areas: SEO, SEM, email,
social, lead generation, remarketing, content strategy, paid media,
- Excellent communication skills
- Google Analytics Certification
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey and what he teaches
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or something
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience
And by the way, we're not stuffy and corporate around here. We
protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our
leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we
offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can
volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the
best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the
ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam's Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize
each other's wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches
and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling
Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas
- You should feel good about what you're doing at the end of the
day. We're on a crusade to do just that.
You should feel good about what you're doing at the end of the day.
We're on a crusade to do just that. Come
Keywords: Ramsey Solutions, Franklin , Campaign Marketer, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!