ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST II
Posted on: February 16, 2020
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our
mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity
verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your
identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest
technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and
public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail,
sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a
variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product
and services to government agencies and technology companies.
IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from
different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages.
Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and
nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is
paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one
Responsible for Invoicing, State and Federal Account
Reconciliations, Customer Disputes and Account Monitoring &
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Perform or assist in a variety of tasks related to maintaining
the accounts receivable records, such as preparing customers
statements, invoices and handle client inquiries and disputes.
Additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Assist in the receipt and application of cash to customer
accounts and invoices.
- Responsible for disputes in relation to Draw Accounts and
- Verifies detail of transfer transaction, such as fund received
and total account balances.
- Contact customers regarding payments, billing options, account
reconciliations, and collections.
- Interact with other departments and perform special tasks to
obtain and/or coordinate customer billing.
- Prepare and post refunds, credit and debit memos.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status on delinquent
- Open or close Draw Accounts as required.
- Analyze and report financial information timely and ensures
accurate reporting for areas of responsibility.
- Develop good and productive working relationships with internal
and external teams to Finance impacting area of responsibility.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar
work-related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone,
calculator, copier and time clock
- Strong detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task
- Demonstrate great communication skills
- Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedules for
breaks and lunches
- Self-Starting ability
- High School diploma and equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background & Credit.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel not required
- General office environment. The work area is adequately
lighted, heated, and ventilated. Working conditions may vary
considerably based on assigned location.
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do
the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying
of light items such as papers, books. Requires eye-hand
coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard,
photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment. Normal range of
hearing and vision required.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting
and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: IDEMIA, Franklin , ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST II, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!