PMA Support Specialist
Posted on: March 27, 2020
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission
is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification
is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a
distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver
world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance,
telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment,
commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies
and approaches to deliver quality product and services to
government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up
of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities,
speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions
impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this
ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join
the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The PMA (Program Management Analysis) Support Specialist is a
member of the State PMA Support team responsible for performing,
reporting on and improving assigned areas of responsibility.
Successful job performance is measured against corporate targets
for operational performance, financial performance and security and
contract compliance. Responsibilities include creating reports,
presentations, spreadsheets, and databases to manage operational
activities. This position requires strong computer skills, superior
attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to
work in a team environment. The State PMA Support Specialist is
expected to identify and help implement process and procedure
improvements to improve customer service, revenue opportunities,
profitability and compliance.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Build and maintain working relationships with internal team
members, external customers and stakeholders involved in assigned
operational areas and projects leveraging superb communication and
* Support data reporting needs of multiple program stakeholders and
provide high-level analysis of results.
* Function as liaison and POC for communications between various
external/internal entities to support assigned tasks
* Responsible for being the subject matter expert on assigned areas
* Prepare reports, formal and informal written communications.
* Perform and track tasks, progress, issues associated with
assigned areas of responsibility in a timely and accurate basis
* Maintain confidential records and data
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar
work-related duties as assigned.
* Maintain a customer service attitude
* Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with
team members, colleagues, and other program stakeholders; team
player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work within a matrixed and geographically distributed
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills
* Support multiple team members and projects simultaneously and
prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Possess a high level of self-motivation and energy, and ability
to work with minimal supervision.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook, with emphasis on Excel.
* High organizational and time management skills with superior
attention to details
* Must also have an ability to learn new processes, procedures and
systems quickly and efficiently
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action
* Documents and updates processes in a detailed and logical
* Minimum Associates degree or equivalent successful work
* Experience with all aspects of operational and project
administrative duties including meeting deadlines, handling day to
day assigned tasks, and monitoring progress of projects
* Must be able to travel occasionally by air as needed to attend
meetings, training and workshops
* Must be available to work 9:00am-6pm, with occasional overtime as
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted,
heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do
the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying
of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an
automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone,
and other office equipment.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Keywords: IDEMIA, Franklin , PMA Support Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!