Business Account Executive
Company: United Communications
Posted on: January 8, 2021
WORKING AT UNITED:Building OpportunityWorking at United is more
than just a job, it's being a part of something bigger. United
employees make a difference in our communities by providing our
neighbors with an opportunity to run a business, communicate with
family and friends across the world, and access unlimited
resources. United also builds opportunities for our employees to
develop professionally, grow their careers, and use their skills to
help others.Seize your career opportunity and help build
opportunities for others by joining United's team!We offer...
- Family oriented culture
- Competitive wages
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K match
- Paid holidays, accrued vacation and sick days
- Opportunities for career growth through company paid training
- and much more!SUMMARY:The Business Account Executive is
responsible for the day to day planning and driving of sales
revenue for commercial internet, video and voice-based services.
Candidate must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding
sales goals. The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to
exceed revenue, profit, and unit targets.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Actively generates new leads through various prospecting
activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals,
and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers sales presentations demonstrating
knowledge of United s products and services.
- Attends meetings with customers daily with a strong ability to
build rapport, open doors, and understand business requirements of
- Possess excellent verbal and written, presentation, persuasion
and negotiations skills.
- Consistently delivers on United s Brand Promise to deliver
Faster Internet Speeds and Dedicated Service
- Maintains and builds customer relationships; works with
internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and develop best
practices to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager to plan and coordinate
sales promotions and incentives to best meet business goals and
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records which include
notes of interactions with customers and leads.
- Prepares sales and activity reports, including forecasts of
future sales.JOB QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:Education,
Experience, Skills, and Licenses/Certificates:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- 3+ Years Sales or Account Management experience
preferredKnowledge and Personal Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of marketABOUT UNITED
COMMUNICATIONS:United has been a part of Middle Tennessee for over
70 years. Headquartered in Chapel Hill, TN, United is a leading
provider of advanced communications services in Middle Tennessee,
providing residents and businesses with high-speed Internet,
digital TV and phone service. United operates a state-of-the art
fiber optic network and was one of the first companies in Tennessee
to introduce a Fiber-to-the-Home product to residential customers.
United has joined with the Middle Tennessee Electric Membership
Cooperative to provide broadband to their members in Cannon,
Rutherford, Wilson counties, and United continues to provide
services to its customers in Marshall, Bedford, Franklin, and
Williamson counties.UNITED COMMUNICATION'S MISSION:We enrich our
communities and the lives of our neighbors through reliable
connections and passionate service.UNITED COMMUNICATION'S VALUES:
- Safety - we assure the safety of everything we do.
- Service - we are responsive, informed, and easy to do business
- United - we communicate and collaborate.
- Integrity - we keep our promises, and do the right thing even
when no one is watching.
- Driven - we serve to win customers.
Keywords: United Communications, Franklin , Business Account Executive, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!