Sr. Solutions Architect (MS Exchange & O365)
Company: 3-D Technology
Posted on: February 21, 2021
3-D Technology Group is seeking a talented, passionate and
results-oriented Sr. Solutions Architect (MS Exchange & O365) to
join our rapidly growing team!
Who We Are
3-D Technology Group, LLC is a national information technology (IT)
services company dedicated to enabling every healthcare
organization to achieve more. As a trusted healthcare partner, we
help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through
our professional and managed IT services.
Our experienced and dedicated associates focus on improving the
patient experience of care (including quality, safety, and
satisfaction); improving the health of populations; reducing the
cost of health care; and improving the clinician and caregiver
We are committed to exceeding client expectations for quality and
service by Defining, Designing, and Deploying real working
solutions that deliver value every day.
Our deep understanding of healthcare operations, client's needs,
and existing and emerging technologies enables innovation and
business transformation safely, quickly, efficiently, and
With over 20 years' experience and fueled by hiring only the best
employees in the industry, 3D has provided services to well over
1,000 hospitals and clinics nationwide including some of the most
successful healthcare providers in the country.
The Sr. Solutions Architect is a key part of the 3-D Technology
Group. The Sr. Solution Architect gathers, analyzes, and provides
requirements for architecture mappings leveraging established IT
architecture and aligns with the needs of corporate business
strategy and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualizes and formally describes how the components of
systems interact and integrate through design drawings, standards,
and models for aiding and visualizing solutions and the impact of
any changes. Works with operational and technical Subject Matter
Experts (SMEs) to architect clinical and business system
requirements to support healthcare operations. Works with a support
team in the design, development, and delivery of healthcare
architectures specific to clinical or business operational needs.
Assembles and participates in multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintains a balanced approach between technology and strategic
focused solutions and approaches. Works with customer resources,
component services, and agencies to develop an end-to-end
integrated architecture. Provides expertise for utilizing adopted
architecture framework(s) that will enable tightly coupled clinical
/ business systems integration. Analyzes new and existing solutions
to identify opportunities for improvement. Contributes to
organizational architecture knowledge by providing building blocks
and constructs that contribute to enterprise architecture
- Understands and applies knowledge of Software Development
Lifecycle (SDLC) to establish leading practice-based solutions.
Ensures application architecture groups deliver robust system
solutions to business.
- Consults and acts on application lifecycle management needs.
Works within project management process to provide relevant work
breakdown structure elements and contributes to the project
lifecycle for realization of timely and effective results.
- Provides advice and make decisions about which technologies
would be suitable to use for various projects. Assists with budgets
and the collections of solution related cost details.
- Communicates the benefits, risks, and application to customer
initiatives. Works as a highly accountable and active participant
within project teams. Utilizes and communicates architectural
policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Designs solutions that maximizes positive influence on upstream
and downstream processes, such as incident and problem management.
Analyzes technologies, industries, and market trends and makes
recommendations for innovative approaches to solving business and
- Works within strategic parameters established with business
leaders to meet the needs of technology plans for their business
units. Assists business unit leaders with technology direction and
- Support the Sales team from the beginning of a sales cycle to
understand a client's overall technology direction, and apply
expertise to develop the most optimal solution for the client's
- Troubleshoot, and present custom solutions to any and all
potential customer problems.
- Provide customer feedback in a timely manner to Product
department to ensure future product development is aligned with
- Manage projects, acting as technical advisor to clients.
- Support the development of cross-functional business processes;
identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend
new approaches via technology enablement.
- Provide thought leadership in emerging technologies to the
Solutions Architecture team.
- Support cloud and managed service provider partners in creating
a cohesive solution across multiple organizations.Education &
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Years of related experience
must include information technology experience primarily in
- 5+ years of hands on solution design experience; experience
developing applications on top of platforms.
- 5 or more years of experience in design and development of
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified (Azure Administrator
Associate or Microsoft Certified)/Azure Fundamentals or has
completed at least one exam towards Microsoft Certified/Azure
Solutions Architect Expert/Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals or
has completed at least one exam towards Microsoft 365 Certified/
Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Platform, Azure (certifications
and relevant work experience required for technician
- Subject Matter Expert in Design, Build, Operate as it relates
to Azure, M365 and traditional Microsoft core service stacks (AD,
IPAM, AD, RADIUS, SCCM and CA/PKI)
- Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Exchange
- Skilled in various Hyperconverged and traditional
virtualization and storage platforms from an Architectural
standpoint i.e. (Nutanix, vmware, hyperv, openstack)
- Requires strong technical, development background in either
Services or Engineering - IT and business/industry work experience
including architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle
management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- MTA: Security Fundamentals or Microsoft Certified: Azure
Security Engineer Associate or Microsoft 365 Certified: Security
- Skilled in large scale End User Deployment Engineering and
- Skilled in large scale Acquisition and Divestiture Engineering
- Subject Matter Expert in Identity Management technologies.
- Healthcare knowledge and experience working in hospital and
healthcare IT environment required.
- Knowledge of multiple components of enterprise architecture,
business engineering and design principles with a basic knowledge
of financial models and planning.
- Excellent technical consulting skills, including ability to
define trade-offs, client technical communication, and incorporate
technology solutions into a broader enterprise environment.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with
cross-functional teams ensuring customer delivery take priority
over your actual responsibilities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and strong
attention to detail
- Strong emphasis on demonstrated teamwork and close
collaboration across all roles and functions
- Ability to travel by airplane or car across the US, as needed
for high priority needs.Core Competencies
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to
requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This position requires a
successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for
the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United
States without sponsorship.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: 3-D Technology, Franklin , Sr. Solutions Architect (MS Exchange & O365), Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!