Sr. Systems Engineer (Azure/SCCM)
Company: 3-D Technology
Posted on: February 23, 2021
3-D Technology Group is seeking a talented, passionate, and
results-oriented Senior Systems Engineer to join our rapidly
growing team! Who We Are We are a full-service IT professional
services and solutions company headquartered in Franklin,
Tennessee, with regional offices throughout the United States.
Offering a custom portfolio of comprehensive and unique IT services
and tools, we seek to deliver creative solutions to our clients by
leveraging our top engineering talent and industry experience. Our
services portfolio addresses three critical IT components:
technology adoption, compliance and logistics. 3-D Technology
provides one-of-a-kind service to our clients and seeks to deliver
creative solutions by leveraging the talents of our greatest asset
- our employees. We see ourselves as a family, and our leaders
truly invest in 3-D employees. It's our priority to encourage
professional growth and facilitate collaboration among individuals
and teams. Position Summary As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will
be the technical lead helping clients leverage their IT to
accelerate their success. This role will be a part of the
Infrastructure Engineering team that will support client project
delivery. Customers will range from large enterprise class
environments to medium size organizations. This is a technical role
that will also provide technical mentorship to other engineers and
support for client engagements. Responsibilities
- Serves as a Senior Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Primary responsibilities include patch management,
application/package distribution, operation system deployment (OSD)
and security compliance.
- Clear understanding and ability to configure and deploy MDT and
standalone WSUS installations.
- Creates custom reports and collections using TSQL and WQL
queries against the SCCM database for upper management and/or other
- Provide support for issues in relation to all aspects of
SCCM/SQL infrastructure including proper escalation, communication,
and management of production system problems.
- Successfully remediate SCCM Site and client issues regarding
boundaries, replication, application deployment, patching, group
policy and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) using
Configuration Manger Trace Log (CMTRACE) tool.
- Provide technical training, step by step documentation,
assistance and advice to users, coworkers, and senior
- Work closely with various groups, including development,
operation, networking, security, and allied business to achieve
- Will effectively coordinate support tasks and activities in
accordance with client schedule as well as with client staff.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to escalate
incidents to Architects, Managers, vendors, following appropriate
processes and procedures.
- Assure that current projects are on track and that all tasks
have been completed on time or that delays have been communicated
to team members or managers.
- Contributes standard formatted documentation to knowledge base.
Maintains required and personal training and development
- Generate and maintain operational, configuration, installation,
or other procedural documentation.
- Performs support and maintenance of commonly used software,
hardware, and other equipment.
- Work escalated issues from other engineers
- Serves as escalation point for Managed Services engineers
- Create reports as needed for internal or external
- Continually improve their skillset through continuing education
and/or gaining certifications
- Run already built reports for clients per SOW requirements
- Work project tasks as assigned Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field and or
- Azure experience with hybrid on-premise configurations
- Subject Matter Expert in SCCM 2012 through current branch
- 5+ years of direct IT/Info Sec related work
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems including Microsoft
Server Operating Systems
- Must be a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in at least one platform
or knowledge area
- Experience in Linux, Unix, VMware and other operating systems a
- Experience in a healthcare environment a plus
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages a
plus Desired Traits:
- Awesome Engineer that loves technology
- Engaged learner that is dedicated to staying current with the
latest technologies and industry trends
- Possesses a sense of passion, appreciation and enthusiasm in
everything you do
- Ability to thrive in fast past, sometimes hectic
- A team player that can play an active role in the Company's
- Organized with excellent writing skills
- Possesses a keen, flexible, and aggressive intellect, superior
conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem-solving
skills Core Competencies
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to
requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits
sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This position requires a
successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for
the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United
States without sponsorship. - provided by Dice
Keywords: 3-D Technology, Franklin , Sr. Systems Engineer (Azure/SCCM), Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!