Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: CMG Financial
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job DescriptionNow Hiring in Multiple Locations Nationwide &
Remote! - * The Frankilin, TN position is seated in the office
daily.Position Overview:This position is responsible for performing
necessary tasks to ensure accurate, compliant, and complete
processing of loan files.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase,
FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company
policies and procedures as well as all regulatory
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits
complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant
flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title
companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively
communicating and cooperating with all internal and external
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are
received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for
submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards
and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage
industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal
regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.Preferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-5 years loan processing experience. Retail processing
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA)
- Familiarity with BYTE and Loan Beam helpful. Experience with
DataTrac a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.Company
DescriptionCMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held
mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its
products and services available to the market through three
distinct origination channels including Correspondent Lending,
Wholesale Lending, and Retail Lending.CMG Financial currently
operates in most states, including District of Columbia, and holds
federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and
FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG
Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices,
industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational
Keywords: CMG Financial, Franklin , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!