Company: Lasko Products
Posted on: April 28, 2021
This position is responsible for providing general supervision
to Assembly Hourly personnel and functional processes. Supervisor
is responsible for maximizing productivity; achieve targets, and
on-time delivery. This position will report to Assembly Manager.
- Supervise, direct and motivate employees.
- Monitor work to ensure that employees conform to production or
- Monitoring BOMs and inventories of parts, cartons, etc. to
insure all necessary items are available for building fans as
- Inspect products and equipment to detect defect or
- Ensure good quality parts and correct parts are used to
assembly fan or that the correct part is packaged correctly.
- Enforce general company policies and issuance of
coaching/disciplinary documentation to employees.
- Actively participate and contribute to all safety activities
and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a
safe work environment for all employees. Investigate and document
all work-related injuries and accidents.
- Review and validate all direct employees timesheets.
- Provide, assist and validate employee training and its
- Effectively supervise employees to meet departmental
production, safety, and quality goals.
- Communicate detailed information regarding shift activities and
task assignments in shift change reports.
- Delegate, supervise and hold employees accountable.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement
- Provide production reports as requested to Plant
- Provide additional assistance with projects and other items
that may be assigned. Competencies and Abilities
- Communication Proficiency
- Understand and apply basic directions with regard to safety
procedures, quality standards, production goals, and company rules,
regulations and processes
- Proficiency in operating machinery in routine and non-routine,
and complex and non-complex environments
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity a must
- Operate within SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) and
maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to perform to schedule in flexible, dynamic work
environment with minimal supervision
- Results Driven. Required Education and Experience
- High School or equivalent. Technical education/background and
Associate's Degree preferred
- Ideally 3-5 years' experience
- Team player who demonstrates the ability to relate to employees
at all levels of the organization
- Supervisory or leadership experience in a high paced
- Ability to coordinate the work of others, facilitate
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Lean process, Six Sigma, process improvement experience
- Must be flexible to work weekends
- Computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Excel, and Ultipro a plus Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Lasko Products, Franklin , Assembly Supervisor, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!