Host / Hostess
Company: Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Craft beer isnt just a trend to us. Its a way of life. After 40
years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good
times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting
After drawing our first pint in 1976, weve continued to pull
some impressive local and international beers at over 100
locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch
- one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important
ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
HOSTS / HOSTESSES
Your role is to be the best first and last impression to
everyone passing through our doors. It is essential to our
restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly
crafted experience every time with pride to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Set the stage for an exceptional dining experience by guiding
our guests safely and professionally through our dining room to
their table while engaging in warm and friendly conversation
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality during every interaction
whether it be over the phone or in person. This may be in providing
accurate wait times, directing guests to the restrooms, taking
reservations, receiving to-go orders or answering questions.
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude to deliver 100% guest
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or must be 18 years of age or
older if serving alcohol
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service
restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members
in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on
beer, pizza and American food. At OldChicago you can grow your
career with us. This restaurant front of house job for Hosts or
Hostesses will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception /
reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB
Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional
related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Keywords: Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom, Franklin , Host / Hostess, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!