Company: Relatient LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging
solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take
a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of
real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients
and their care providers.
Ranked as the 2020 Klas Category Leader for Patient Engagement,
named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 for 2018, 2019 and 2020
and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the
way healthcare providers engage with their patients. Apply now and
find out why Relatient is rated one of Nashville's Best Places to
Work by the Nashville Business Journal!
We are recruiting a talented User Experience Designer to create
highly functional, intuitive user experiences throughout our
Patient Engagement Platform. If you are driven to help transform
the way Medical Practices engage with their Patients, we want you
on our team.
- Understand our client's needs through collaboration, research,
prototyping and usability testing; create user personas, customer
journey and site maps to communicate your design concepts; follow
best practices in the industry and market in all design
- Create intuitive, mobile first/responsive designs for device
agnostic patient and practice-centered user experiences focused on
ease of use, minimizing or eliminating the need for training or
- Maintain a philosophy of design by measurement; ensure web
analytics and measurement are factored into all design elements and
output; ensure the effectiveness of your design through click-path
analysis, friction/abandonment point reviews, usability reviews and
other best practice feedback loops.
- Communicate with stakeholders and collaborate across multiple
disciplines (product, engineering, implementation, client success)
to drive change into products while maintaining Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines, White Label Guidelines, Relatient Design
and Usability Standards and best practices.
- Follow an Agile methodology create user stories, story maps,
wireframes, and prototypes with clean visual design while rendering
design assets into components for engineering as part of an Agile /
Scrum development process.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent in UX or related field
- 5+ years minimum experience as a UX designer or similar
- Proven history of Conversion Rate focused Design (eCommerce or
Advertising experience valued) and measurement - demonstrated
experience with conversion goals and web analytics, including
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system
interaction and frictionless use; Expertise in Responsive Design
for complex platforms; knowledge of HTML, CSS/CSS3, and the use of
- Exceptional skills with standard design tools (such as FIgma,
Sketch, and Adobe XD), as well as ability to create product assets
to support web or printed collateral with a portfolio to
- Must be a self-starter, have great communication skills and
excel at handling multiple projects in parallel within a fast-paced
organization; prior experience in rapid growth companies is a
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin
and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment
with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are
motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage
with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach
to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to
deliver timely messages between patients and their care
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus
10 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet,
holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment. 2020 Winner of Nashville Business
Journal's Best Places to Work.
Learn more about our company at relatient.net
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Relatient LLC, Franklin , UX Designer, Other , franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!