Do you enjoy doing something different each day? Do you love
being hands-on? Do you enjoy making and keeping people happy?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then come join
our team as a Maintenance Technician and help us enrich the lives
of our residents and team members.
We are currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician for
our Franklin Mobile Home Park located in the Franklin, TN area.
Job Duties of an A-Player:
- Attend daily morning staff meetings to communicate goals and
- Oversee the curb appeal and maintenance of the community and
make sure it is up to Riverstone Communities' standards
- Capability to complete day to day duties with minimal
- Complete maintenance work orders in an efficient and timely
The following maintenance skills:
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- Painting (interior and exterior)
- Drywall and mudding
- Floor installation, replacement and repair
- Window/doors installation and repair
- Adhere to all safety laws and regulations
- Conduct regular inventory checks on equipment and supplies
- Help coordinate food banks and resident events
Requirements of an A-Player:
- 1-2 years of experience in the maintenance industry, preferably
property management maintenance experience
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and
lifting up to 100 pounds
- Need to be comfortable with working outside in all weather
- Ability to complete general maintenance and repair work as
- Basic computer skills, i.e. email and internet.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle (drive to different
locations on the property) with a valid driver's license
Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for
We ask for you to be an A-player which means going above and
beyond your daily job duties. With that being said, we will offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and eligible family
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a company match
- 13 Paid Holidays Off
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and Wellness PTO
- Make a Dream Program that helps team members in need after 90
days of employment
- 40% lot concession discount after 90 days of employment (where
- An amazing culture to where you will want to come to work each
day and be GREAT!
Riverstone Communities provides opportunities for veterans to
transition their leadership experience and extensive skill set into
the civilian world. We also support the hiring of military spouses,
whose amazing flexibility and adaptability to change, along with he
various skill sets they possess can be an asset to our
Riverstone Communities is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All
successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.