SUMMARY: An Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting
in the day-to-day store operations. They will oversee, train and
develop a team that consistently provides a superior guest
experience, delivering on our brand promise of “Convenience You Can
Trust” while meeting sales goals.
* Manage day to day store operations, including build, train,
and develop a team that will provide a consistent superior guest
* Foster a culture where the primary focus will always be on the
guests’ needs and providing “Convenience You Can Trust”.
* Serve as a role model to team members in and outside of stores
by consistently presenting a high energy, friendly attitude to team
members and guests.
* Create an organized and process-oriented environment.
* Communicate company objectives as necessary so that store team
understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day
* Clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
* Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your
* Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending
and thorough planning.
* Assist with monitoring financials and sales to understand
* Assist with forecasting and analysis of business trends and
functions within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable
expenses in order to maximize store performance and
* Must have a people first mentality; every team member and
guest deserve a great experience
* Skillful communicator with ability to communicate complex
issues in an easily understood manner
* Ability to plan, prioritize, and effectively deal with
ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with energy, drive and a
focus on execution
* Good business acumen
* Ability to work a flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends
* Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
* Availability to be on call 24/7
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED is required
* A minimum of 1-2 years of retail experience in similar working
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to talk, hear, stand for prolonged periods,
walk, and sit. They are frequently required to bend, squat/stoop,
use hands to operate business equipment and dial the telephone, and
to lift up to 40 pounds.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected