Customer Care Coordinator
Company: Beazer Homes
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is primarily responsible for responding quickly
and courteously to all homeowner calls, requests, and complaints.
Coordinates subcontractors and Customer Care Field Representatives
with all efforts in assisting homeowners in resolving Customer Care
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee
wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development
opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading
parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responds to all incoming homeowner calls.
- Processes all Customer Care requests.
- Creates and processes work orders.
- Is accessible to all field personnel.
- Maintains continuous correspondence with homeowners and all
- Keeps homeowners files current.
- Files and posts follow-ups from field representatives on daily
- Creates and distributes homeowner manuals and walk-through
- Maintains strong rapport with builders, customer care field
representatives and subcontractors.
- Generates letters to homeowners in timely manner.
- Attends daily and weekly update meetings.
- Provides 24 hour homeowner phone call response.
- Senior position generally has more experience and has greater
- Resolves more difficult issues by liaising with staff members,
other departments, and homeowners;
- May assist other Coordinator(s);
- May troubleshoot systems issues;
- and may develop/generate ad-hoc reports from systems to support
- Performs other duties assigned by Customer Care Executive.
Education & Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least two years customer service experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to deal with all personality types.
- Ability to maintain calm and positive attitude.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Computer proficiency, knowledge of Windows or comparable
computer software desirable.
- Typical Office Environment
Additional Responsibilities The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job
duties may change at any time, in the company's sole
discretion.Personal Information Collection Notice for Job
ApplicantsIn order to process your application, we will ask you to
create an account and provide us with certain personal information,
including your identification data (e.g. name, date of birth,
driver's license number, contact details), education information,
and professional and employment history. If you have any questions
Beazer.com/privacy, which includes a link to an additional notice
for California residents and which link can also be visited
directly at Beazer.com/Californiaprivacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Beazer Homes, Franklin , Customer Care Coordinator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!