Company: EnableComp, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We partner with healthcare providers to maximize reimbursement
from complex claims payers by having the best people, processes,
products and performance.
We enable healthcare providers to do what they do best.
The Payroll Specialist will provide administrative support to
the HRIS &Payroll Manager and the Accounting department. This
position will be responsible for the accurate calculation,
processing and maintenance of payroll records to achieve timely
payment of salaries, commissions, benefits, deductions and various
payroll taxes. This position will also be responsible for fielding
all Payroll questions from employees and will assist the Accounting
Department with account reconciliations, overtime analysis and
special projects in addition to reconciling monthly invoices for
all employee benefits.
- Responsible for bi-monthly payroll preparation. Duties include
reviewing and computing employee timecards, reviewing pay data
entered by HR, ensuring accuracy of payroll prior to submitting for
- Contacts department supervisors for any discrepancies (missed
punches, timecard edits, PTO approval, etc.).
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, PTO time, and
insurance and payroll deductions.
- Ensures that wage deductions, deposits, adjustments, and
garnishments are applied appropriately.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable State and Federal wage
and hour laws.
- Maintains all payroll files.
- Assist in reconciling Balance Sheet accounts related to
- Reconciles benefit invoices for medical, dental, vision and all
- Assist with overtime analysis as well as updating salary
information in margin analysis reports.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
of study preferred but not required.
- 1 to 2 years' experience administering payroll. Work experience
should include knowledge of basic HR, payroll practices,
garnishments, and reconciling benefit deductions for a growing
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications including payroll, benefits, time & attendance and
HRIS and self-service systems. Experience with Paycom is a
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Practices and adheres to EnableComp's Core Values, Vision and
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time
management skills are required.
- Must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making
skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications,
experience with HRIS and/or payroll systems.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access office
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such
as a copy/scan/print machine, phone and computer.
Keywords: EnableComp, LLC, Franklin , Payroll Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!