Hospice Home Health Aide CNA - Franklin, TN - $500 Bonus Package
Posted on: July 16, 2021
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute
healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive
on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized
experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our
Success. We strive
to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding
process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge
tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer
extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued
education and promotional opportunities.
Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice
Director of Patient Care Services
As an RN Hospice you will:
- Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive
assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs.
- Complete, maintain and submit accurate timely and relevant
clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentations Standards.
- Commit to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in
the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR
- Registered Nurse with minimum one (1) year of hospice
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, preferred
- Ability to work with and supervise hospice aides
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good
Keywords: AccentCare, Franklin , Hospice Home Health Aide CNA - Franklin, TN - $500 Bonus Package, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!