Construction Project Manager - Commercial
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 21, 2021
This company is one of the oldest, most established GCs in the
middle-Tn area with a broad range of clientele and project types.
Their portfolio reads from public works, retail, restaurant,
corporate office, educational to mixed-use multifamily. They are
based in the S.Nashville/Franklin TN area and have one of the best
reputations and repeat clientele a company could ask for
They are currently interviewing for a Project Manager that has
at least 5 years of commercial project experience (as PM) and has
run new (and remodel) projects as a PM from start to
- Working with very established (reputable) company with large
repeat-clientele book of business.
- Company covers 100% of the health insurance coverage for the
employees, and 100% of employee life insurance and long term
- Being part of a close-knit office structure with flexibility
and non-corporate atmosphere.
- Good Bonus structure - annual performance-tiered structure
- 401(K) retirement investment savings option with company match
- Auto / Truck allowance provided
- Vacation, Holiday's and Personal time-off
- Remote or Work-from-Home days available during high-travel
- Employee Assistance Program at No Cost.
The Construction Project Manager manages and controls all their
assigned projects from "cradle to grave" and operates within all
facets of the process.
This can include: budgeting, estimating and/or pricing for
services, effectively communicating with clients/subs alike,
conflict or discrepancy resolution, writing contracts, overseeing
field operations & safety by working in conjunction with the
Superintendent on the project team. All this in addition to our
main goal of building and maintaining relationships with the people
that we work with from Clients to Staff to Subcontractors and
City/County entities that we depend on to be successful.
This position will operate out of our Murfreesboro, TN
office. However, since we are a southeast regional company,
the position could require out of town travel and work out of town
as required. Remote-work opportunities are available to assist with
We want you to be apart of our family and share our goals, and we
want you to share time with your family as well in order for us all
to reach our goals -- together.
Qualifications and Background Profile:
- 4 Year degree in Construction Mgmt education
- 5+ years Project Management experience or equivalent role
(Commercial, Industrial construction experience preferred) .
- Familiarity/Experience in commercial construction
(new/ground-up, historic renovation, mulifamily/hospitality,
- Proficient in understanding building plans and
- Value Engineering and life cycle costing.
- Familiar with construction management computer software:
Outlook, MS Word, Excel & Timberline or similar software
- Team player with field supervision, project management and
company administrative staff. Very open-line of communication with
executive to operations/field level of employees and must be a
people person with all levels of personnel.
- Safety standards knowledge and management experience.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and effective under time
- Self- starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Franklin , Construction Project Manager - Commercial, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!