Registered Nurse (RN) 3 SURGICAL ASSIST - Part-time Nights (7405)
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: November 15, 2021
LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR NURSING CAREER IN A VIBRANT
BRING YOUR EXPERTISE & CARE TO WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER.
Williamson Medical Center has been a pillar of our region for over
60 years, with an impressive tradition and commitment to not only
providing exceptional healthcare services to hundreds of thousands
of patients, but also an overall dedication to the wellbeing of our
The campus includes:
--- A 185 Patient Bed Facility
--- Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee
--- 22 state-of-the-art operating rooms and robotic-assisted
--- Comprehensive emergency rooms (adult & pediatric)
We're looking for an RN - First Assist for our dynamic Labor and
Delivery floor. -The Labor and Delivery RN-First Assist will
provide quality obstetric, neonatal, and gynecologic nursing care
in an environment that strives to meet patient needs on a holistic
level. This is done by incorporating emotional support and
education with superior medical and nursing care with the aim of
achieving patient well-being.
Formal Education / Training:
1. - - -Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. - - -Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
3. - - -BLS within 90 days of hire.
4. - - -At least one year perinatal experience preferred.
5. - - -NRP, or agree to obtain within six months of hire.
6. - - -ACLS certification or agree to obtain within six months of
7. - - -Able to perform Surgical Assist in OB OR.
8. - - -May scrub in OB or OR with completion of orientation and
9. - - -Level I, Level II and fetal monitoring within 1 year of
a. - - -Care of the Obstetric Patient -Level I
b. - - -Care of the High Risk Obstetric Patient-Level II
c. - - -Advanced Fetal Monitoring or AWHONN Intermediate Fetal
10. - - -Able to function in stressful situations.
11. - - -Able to return to work within 1 hour when on call.
--- Retirement (generous match)
--- Tuition Assistance
--- Life Insurance
--- Vision Coverage
--- And more!
Williamson Medical Center is located in the heart of Williamson
County in Franklin, TN - just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville.
The fastest-growing county in Tennessee offers:
--- Top-rated schools
--- Upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment
--- Parks/green spaces
--- Civil War history
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
--- Top benefits
--- Our team combines human compassion with clinical expertise
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Franklin , Registered Nurse (RN) 3 SURGICAL ASSIST - Part-time Nights (7405), Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!