Company: Advanced Correctional Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2021
ACH is proud to have been awarded the Better Business Bureau's
Torch Award for Ethics in 2019, and to be certified in 2021 by
Fortune Magazine as a Great Place to Work for the sixth consecutive
year!POSITION: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERLOCATION: FRANKLIN, TNHOURS:
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8AM-5PMAdvanced Correctional Healthcare, Inc. (ACH),
employer of 1000+ employees, has an immediate opening for a
Instructional Designer who wants to work in an employee-focused
culture and serve an underserved population.ACH values their
employees.In return for your education, experience, and skills, you
will be highly compensated. Employees are encouraged to use the
Professional Development program to further their professional
skills. This 40 hour Monday-Friday position will be remote. Evening
and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Employment
will be at-will.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Works closely with Director of Training (DOT) and subject
matter experts (SMEs) to clarify complex concepts and ensure
accuracy of course content.
- Designs and develops cutting edge learning solutions that
include, but are not limited to, eLearning (LMS modules),
instructor led training (ILT) (PPT presentations) and alternative
- Collaborates with the DOT and client(s) to develop an
instructional strategy and learning objectives based on the
characteristics of a target audience to drive
- Collaborates with DOT and client(s) to design physical training
materials (manuals/binders) as requested.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Articulate Storyline and Rise 360
as well as PPT and any other software utilized to design content
for training purposes.
- Ensures client needs are addressed and met via the approved
document review process (DRP).
- Ensures deliverables (includes all types of training materials)
meet instructional and design standards.
- Serves as backup role for production and distribution of
physical training materials (manuals/binders) as requested.
- Completes administrative tasks for department as requested
(electronic file maintenance, filing, shredding, etc.).
- Serves as backup role for sending meeting invites, taking, and
distributing department minutes.
- Serves as backup role for answering and triaging phone calls
for Spark Training.
- Engages in troubleshooting and partner with the appropriate
tech support as needed.
- Represents and upholds the organization's expectations for
completion of assigned learning.
- Engages in crucial conversation methodology to facilitate
- Maintains high level of industry knowledge relevant to this
- Effectively and successfully manages multiple projects to
achieve project goals and meet deadlines.
- Professionally communicates via letters, attachments, emails
- Any and all other duties as assignedREQUIRED EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years' experience in a related
- Strong Microsoft Office, design, and written communication
- Working knowledge of Articulate instructional design
- Working knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Trustworthy, confident, and responsible when handling or
presenting sensitive information
- Active/current CPR certification (may be obtained upon hire)ACH
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Advanced Correctional Healthcare, Franklin , Instructional Designer, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!