Company: SPX Corporation
Posted on: January 7, 2022
This position is a temporary/contract role;
- Shift: 1st shift Monday - Friday from 7:00AM - 3:30pm
- Hourly rate: $15.15
Job Summary Packaging operators use forklifts or other equipment to
ensure that manufactured products are safely prepared and moved for
transport. Packaging operators most often work assembling packages,
securing items, creating protective seals, and sharing production
updates with supervisors. Their vigilant eye prevents damage to
goods during the shipping process. In addition to a keen eye,
packaging operators need physical stamina to avoid accidents.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
throughout the day
- Perform packaging operations as per the customer orders.
- Operate packaging machinery effectively to avoid any
- Complete packaging orders within the deadlines.
- Product labeling and inspection of final product.
- Clean machines and work area at the end of every shift.
- Ensure that machines are working properly and safely.
- Load cartons on pallets manually as needed.
- Ensure in compliance with operational policies and safety
- Assist colleagues in their job duties when needed.
- Understand the basic duties of the Shipping Lead to fill in
- Attend training programs sponsored by company for professional
- Notify Supervisor about equipment and packing problems.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment is
- Ability to work rotating shifts, work any job, and work
overtime as needed
- Attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills
- Requires minimal supervision
- Energetic Preferred Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent About Providing innovative
designs that emphasize reliable performance and minimize total cost
of ownership, Flash Technology is a leading provider of aviation
obstruction lighting and monitoring solutions. Our specialized LED
and xenon obstruction lighting products serve the
telecommunications, broadcast, wind-energy, airport and utilities
markets, while our remote asset monitoring solutions help manage
critical applications. Flash is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other reason prohibited by applicable law. Thank you for your
interest in our company. CategoryPackaging and Filling Machine
Operators and TendersJob typeFull time
Keywords: SPX Corporation, Franklin , Packing/Picking Operator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!