Posted on: January 9, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career at Parallon.We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include
401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity!You contribute to our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated
professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our
efforts to better our community!
As a Support Specialist, you will support Customer Service
Representatives with patient account research and records
coordination.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Track daily work results and monitor workload to ensure that
operations needs are supported.
- Assist in performing daily tasks to support the staff and
- Cancel and return accounts submitted by local municipalities if
- Cancel and properly close bankruptcy accounts as submitted by
- Maintain and track Better Business Bureau and Attorney General
complaints, as well as, consumer generated correspondence and
- Compile and submit client checks on a daily basis.
- Enter collector credit card payments via paymybill.com.
- Perform required duties to obtain and submit insurance results
- Obtain and submit insurance related claims for our various bad
- Analyze and resolve reject reports for clients.
- Produce reports for overpayments to be reported to payment
processing and prepare and complete adjustment reports to be
submitted to clients on a monthly basis for bad debt and early
- Analyze and dispatch non-activated reports for bad debt and
early out departments.Qualifications
- High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum one year related experience required, preferably in
- Experience working with spreadsheet software and word
processing software.Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle
services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician
practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been
consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and
is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our
patients have the best experience even after they leave our
facilities.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.#ParallonBCOM
NoticeOur Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Parallon, Franklin , Support Specialist, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!