Accounts Payable and Cost Allocations Coordinator
Company: Dave Ramsey
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Ramsey Solutions is on a mission to provide biblically based,
commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in
every walk of life. We are currently looking for a Accounts Payable
and Cost Allocations Coordinator to keep things running efficiently
and effectively on our Procurement team.
What Winning Looks Like:
* Completing the weekly processing of invoices and receipts and
ensuring things are paid correctly and timely. This role is ideal
for a thorough, but fast-paced, candidate who can multitask like
nobody else. Every dollar has a name, and you're the person at the
helm making sure the right name is attached by coding transactions
consistently and accurately.
* Budgeting like a Boss! This role is for the Nerds out there, not
the Free Spirits. If you enjoy analyzing spending trends and
forecasting based on variances derived from purchases and
contractual changes, then this role is for you!
* Reconciling debit purchases. This role is ideal for someone who
likes to search through data for that needle in a haystack and can
balance a checkbook like on one else. As you know, we don't do
* Follow up with business units and leaders for any additional
information that may be needed or missing.
* Build works of art in Excel. If Excel is your love language and
building sophisticated workbooks is your passion, this is where
* Be a team player. The Procurement Team is a very small
cross-functional team. We cover each other when needed. The ideal
candidate is willing to learn new tasks and tackle other out of the
box projects as needed.
Skills Needed to Win:
* A passion for numbers
* 3-5 years of accounting or budgeting experience in a professional
setting. Accounts payable experience is a plus.
* Intermediate level Excel skills.
* An extreme level of organization and professionalism.
* Analytical mindset. Ability to identify when something doesn't
"look right" and comfortable enough to question it.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multitask quickly and oversee
many moving pieces.
* Not easily intimidated by quick deadlines or direct
* A sense of urgency, high-energy, and adaptive to change.
* Passionate about the mission of Ramsey Solutions with a heart to
* The ability to think outside the box.
* A team player who is comfortable working independently the
majority of the day.
This department is growing and constantly evolving. If you could
see yourself as a train conductor, helping to keep our operations
on the rails, jump on!
It's a calling, and we're on a mission to change lives. Join the
crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Dave Ramsey, Franklin , Accounts Payable and Cost Allocations Coordinator, Other , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!